Hey Readers! 👋
🖤 Welcome to Hate That I Love You! 🖤
Thank you for dropping by! Whether you stumbled across this blog by accident, followed a reblog, or deliberately searched for a Sims 4 story (excellent choice 😌), I'm so happy you're here!
Here you'll find red flags disguised as green flags, questionable decisions, emotional damage, a little romance, plenty of drama, and enough plot twists to make you say, "Just one more chapter..."
If you're ready, come on in. The chaos is just getting started. 🖤
So... what exactly is Hate That I Love You?
It's a Sims 4 storytelling series inspired by true events, packed with love, heartbreak, drama, questionable life choices, betrayal, addiction, laughter, tears, and those moments where you'll probably want to yell...
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" 😭
Trust me... I've asked myself the same thing.
📖 New here?
Perfect! Start from Chapter 1 and join the roller coaster from the very beginning.
🚪 Start Reading Here: Prologue
Already caught up?
Welcome back! Grab a snack, get comfortable, and let's see what chaos everyone gets themselves into this week. 🍿
⚠️ A Tiny Heads-Up
This story contains mature themes, including:
- Heartbreak 💔
- Addiction 💊
- Sex 🔞
- Family drama 👨👩👧
- Emotional manipulation 😤
- Strong language 🤬
- Plenty of poor decisions 🙃
Because of these themes, this blog is intended for mature readers (18+).
💬 Come Say Hi!
There's a comment section after each chapter. Don't be shy! I'd love to hear what you think.
Likes, reblogs, comments, and theories are always welcome. Half the fun is seeing everyone's reactions!
❤️ One Last Thing...
If this story makes you smile, cry, laugh, scream at your screen, or keeps you awake thinking, then I've done my job.
Thank you for being here and for supporting Hate That I Love You. Every reader means the world to me.
Now...
Go on... start reading.
I promise the drama won't keep you waiting. 😉✨