Faitherine Swan
Faith wakes up early because of her dream. It seems so real and so fast!
Was the dream true? Is Zayn leaving me? That was definitely not a dream; it was a nightmare!
The dre---, nightmare kept on repeating in her head.
Was the dream true? Is Zayn leaving me? That was definitely not a dream; it was a nightmare!
The dre---, nightmare kept on repeating in her head.
The sun shines brightly in her room as she sits up on her bed.
She goes straight to her bathroom and takes a long shower. The dream never stop playing in her head. It is like a tape recorder gone wrong!
What if it was true? What would I do?
Question after question.
When she is done bathing, she receives a call from Harry.
"Hey girl, are you okay?" Harry sounds worried.
"What makes you say that?" Faith is confused.
"I called your residence. And your mum said that you were in the shower since 9 in the morning! Look at the time now; it's almost 12!"
"Oh. Urgh, nothing big actually."
"Wanna talk about it?"
"Naaah!"
"Let's go out for some fun then."
"Out to?"
"What about the swimming complex? It has been so long since we last stepped into that place."
"Oh well, alright."
"See you at 3."
She texts Zayn:
Darl, I'm going swimming with Harry at the usual place. Call me as soon as you're awake. You could join us. Love you <3
She knows Zayn always wakes up late, especially on the weekends.
"You know, we should invite Zayn," Faith says.
"Zayn? Pfft! He won't wake up." Harry scoffs.
"That was what I thought." They both laughs.
Faith knows that Harry will ask her about what happened. Faith decides to swim first before telling Harry anything. Or maybe, she hopes that Harry forgets.
Well . . . That would be impossible because Faith once successfully escaped telling Harry a day before he went out of the country that she and Zayn were already officially together. But when Harry came back, the first thing Harry said to Faith was, "Don't you try to run away, Missy! Tell me why you look at Zayn so lovingly that day!"
Faith's phone rings while she is playing in the pool with Harry. She barely hears her phone when she is meters away from her belongings.
After almost two hours of swimming, Faith decides to give it a rest.
"So? Are you going to tell me or not?" Harry pinches her.
"Tell you what?" Faith is trying her luck.
"What happened this morning?"
"It was just that, my dream... It is just... I can't..." Faith stammered.
"What is your dream?"
"I'm scared, Harry. Is Zayn leaving me?"
"What?! NO! It was just a dream. Don't overthink about it."
"I know. But it is stuck in my head." Faith sighs.
"Aww . . . Come here."
Harry lets out both his hands and gives Faith a hug.
From a distance, they don't know that Zayn is watching them.
Faith's phone rings again.
"Babe, I just had a nice sight," Zayn says cheerfully.
"Really? Of what Darl?"
"A cheater and a backstabber!" His tone suddenly becomes serious.
"What ar- - -" Zayn hung up the phone before Faith could ask.
"Who was it?" Harry asks, looking at Faith, who looks worried.
"Zayn . . . I think he saw us . . . He said he saw a cheater and a backstabber."
"Oh my, I will call him."
"I'm going home."
"What? Wait. I'll send you home." Harry puts his phone back into his pocket.
"No. I want to be alone."
Faith has been calling and leaving Zayn messages the whole time. There isn't any reply at all. She waits until she falls asleep.
At exactly 12 midnight, her phone buzzes.
It is a message from Zayn:
Hey, Faith. I've read your messages. I don't hate you. What makes you think that? I don't think we can still be together. Come on, do you think we can hang out alone without Harry in the middle? Every time we went out, Harry was there. Every time we tried to have a date, Harry would call, and we couldn't just say no. Well, technically, you couldn't say no. After sending you this message and me, being your ex, I don't think things could ever be the same again. I love you, Faith, always. I think by the time you read this, my parents and I are on our way to Perth, Australia. I'll be there for a while. I wasn't thinking of going until what I saw this afternoon. That wasn't the first time, Faith. And you know it. Goodbye, my Love.
Faith bursts into tears.
If only Zayn told me what was bothering him.
If only Zayn told me what was bothering him.
Harry calls her a few times, but she refuses to answer. She doesn't want to tell him about the message. She doesn't want Harry to know what Zayn thinks of him.
She clears all items that make her think of Zayn. Since he is gone, she might as well get rid of everything that reminds her of him. Even if she isn't deep in love with Zayn, seeing him just gone still hurt.
She wishes she can sleep and let the time pass. But everything happened too fast. She was just laughing with Zayn a few days ago, and now, he is gone.
When she is finally able to sleep, someone rings her doorbell.
Oh, great! Really? Now?!
"Mum open the door!" Faith shouts.
"Mum open the door!" Faith shouts.
"No, you go!"
"Urgh, Mum!"
It is Harry.
Should have answered his calls...
"Harry?"
"What happened?" Harry is gasping for air.
"Why, what happened?" Faith pretends to ask.
"I'm not stupid. Why is Zayn's stuff thrown away like that? Even if you wanna lie, did you even look at yourself?" Harry says.
Faith wipes her tears away. "Oh, that. Come in then."
Faith takes her time telling him what happened, including the things she shouldn't tell him.
Harry's face doesn't seem in any way surprised. It is like he knew or wished it would happen.
"Faith, remember the day we went to Bowling Lanes?"
Faith nods, sobbing.
"Zayn told me something. We started it with a normal conversation. Until suddenly he said, 'You know, Hare, if you really want Faith, you can tell me, right?' I disagreed with him. Then he looked at me directly into my eyes. He really meant it." Harry looks guilty.
"Oh my! Hare, umm. I'm sorry." Faith felt awkward suddenly.
"You know what he said was true, right?"
Faith looks at him in disbelief.
"Oh my god! Harry! You are fucking unbelievable!" Faith stands up, pointing Harry to the door. "Get out!"
"But Faith. . ."
"Out!"
Faith stares at the door. She just lost Zayn, and Harry is trying to win her heart!
She regrets playing with Zayn's heart all this while.
Christopher Hamilton
Lydia still doesn't know that Chris knows the truth. She wonders why Chris is behaving badly.
"What is taking you so long?!" Chris shouts.
Lydia quickly prepares the grilled cheese sandwiches and hurries back to Chris.
“Damn, I don't feel like eating anymore!" Chris says, pushing the plate away.
Lydia slowly moves towards Chris. "I know what you want. . ."
She leans closer, trying to sit on Chris' lap.
Chris pushes her away.
"Why baby?" Lydia asks.
"Don't 'baby' me! I'm not in the mood. If you want to leave, just leave."
She picks up her bag and ran off.
Chris watches her run off and makes a cheeky smile.
Go to hell, Bitch.
Go to hell, Bitch.
He goes up to his room and calls Amanda (a girl who had been wanting him).
"Hey Amanda, wanna meet?"
"Where?" Amanda is curious.
"Tomorrow, at my house."
"Really?" Amanda gets excited.
"Yeah, meet me at 1?"
"Sure! Alright, see you!"
"I'll send you my address."
Chris had a plan . . . He called Lydia. . . . . .
At night, Chris goes out partying at a club. He purposely chooses a club that is Lydia's favourite. But too bad he doesn't bump into her.
Who cares anyway?
He is there to enjoy himself. Not to think about that bitch.
He goes all the way! He drinks, dances and makes out with girls. And if only he could, he would just bang some girl right on the dance floor too!
He is too angry. Too angry at Lydia. This is what he would do if he were angry. He has never been this mad. He feels like he could stab someone.
He takes a cab home and throws himself into bed. He remembers what he had planned just now. He has to make sure it works. Most importantly, Lydia must see everything... EVERY SINGLE THING!
"Chris, wake up!" Rafael bangs on the door and goes into Chris' room. "A girl is asking for you!"
He wakes up and sees the time. It must be Amanda. "Ask her to wait in the living room."
He takes a quick shower and calls Lydia.
"Where are you?" Chris asks.
"I'll be there in 30 minutes," Lydia replies cheerfully. Chris hangs up.
I have 30 minutes!
He goes down and meets Amanda. Amanda is blushing.
"I told my brother to let you inside," Chris says.
"Oh, no, no, it's fine," Amanda reassures. "He did tell me, but I'd rather wait outside."
"Wanna join me upstairs?" Chris asks.
"You'll be okay with that?"
"Why not?" Chris winks.
She blushes and follows him to his room.
"Wait here for a minute, alright?" Chris says. "I'll be back soon."
He looks for Rafael.
"Wanna join me upstairs?" Chris asks.
"You'll be okay with that?"
"Why not?" Chris winks.
She blushes and follows him to his room.
"Wait here for a minute, alright?" Chris says. "I'll be back soon."
He looks for Rafael.
"Fael, if Lydia arrives, tell her to meet me in my room, alright?" Chris tells Rafael.
"But the girl is ---"
"No, no. She just left."
"Oh, okay!" Rafael gives two thumbs up.
He goes back to his room and closes the door.
"Why are you still standing? Nice view huh?" Chris says.
Amanda startles. "Yeah." She giggles.
"Come here, sit."
Amanda spends the next 10 minutes talking about her interests. Chris nods and just nods. He is not even listening to a word she is saying.
He looks at her, goes close to her and kisses her without warning.
Amanda doesn't resist. Instead, she goes closer to him and kisses him passionately. The kiss gets hotter and hotter.
Chris carries her onto the bed. Amanda takes off Chris' shirt and hers too. Chris pulls down his pants and jumps onto the bed. At that moment, Chris could only think about how Lydia would react.
Both are completely naked!
Chris grabs onto Amanda's waist and thrusts his into hers.
He hears footsteps getting closer and closer to his room.
Too late now.
The door opens...





































Wow... I don't believe in revenge but damn.. I'm happy for Chris. Cheaters deserve to get a taste of their own medicine. He seems really hurt but if revenge is helping him then I'm all for it.
ReplyDeleteI hate having bad dreams that stick in my head. Poor Faith.
Ugh! It sucks that Zayn wasn't honest about what was bothering him. Jealousy is never good but then again I understand why he was upset with Harry constantly being around amd he did ahve feelings for her technically.
Poor Faith, being rejected like that. Maybe it's for the best; there has to be a soulmate out there for her.
ReplyDelete